- Printing system
- CMYK standard
- optional: Light Cyan & Light Magenta or Orange & Violet
- optional: primer application module
- 360 dpi
- Drop sizes
- 3 drop sizes, 4 grey levels
- UV curable inks
- Printer software
- BIJ Printer
- Image software
- BDIP Printer
- Color software
- ColorGate Production Server
- Input file formats
- TIFF, JPEG, PSD, BMP, EPS, PDF
- Working modes
- Piece: print one image on each piece
- Roller: virtual roller of high dimensions (over 20 meters of development)
- Random: prints on each piece a different area of an image
Barberán's JetmasterA new concept in printing machinery. Based on "Single-Pass" technology and inkjet printheads, the printers can directly print digital images with a single pass, and without contact, on multiple substrates and at an industrial level.
These digital images can either be created directly on a computer or taken from a photograph or scanned image and printed by means of inkjet printheads, without requiring any mechanical adjustments. In addition, they can easily be modified with any editing software, such as Photoshop or CorelDraw.
Panels up to 1890mmAvailable models: 840 mm, 1050 mm, 1260 mm, 1680mm and 1890 mm printing width.
- Printing width: 30-1890 mm
- Production capacity:
- Minimum distance between panels: 10 mm
Digital printer from roll to rollBarberán´s Jetmaster digital printers are a new concept in printing machinery for foil coils.
Based on "Single-Pass" technology and inkjet printheads, the printers can directly print digital images with a single pass, and without contact, on multiple foil types and weights.
Corrugated CardboardThe special features of this innovating concept increases the variety of products to endless limits, as well as gaining flexibility and reducing production costs. You will be able to print your orders "just in time", without needing to store finished products. Because the designs are based on a digitalised image, it can be edited as often as necessary without causing additional costs.
Offer totally customised products and easily adapt your printing business to the latest market trends.