G5 Control SoftwareThe G5 Jetmaster printer control software, developed by BARBERAN, has been designed to intuitively manage all printing operations, converting a highly complex machine into a system that can be operated very simple and easy.
Thanks to this software, the user can send printjobs from the monitor directly to the machine, manage large digital images, create print queues and perform both, printing and maintenance tasks.
This software, developed to improve productivity with Jetmaster printers, is based mainly on customer’s experiences along the years and the latest BARBERAN’s R&D advances.
The G5 is a new tool in the digital printing world that stands for a turning point towards a new era, where printers are controlled easier and more intuitive, simplifying all processes involved in the daily production.
With this platform, BARBERAN is once again at the forefront of single pass printing technology, aiming to achieve and exceed your expectations offering efficient solutions that have been developed and tested having your business model in mind.
- UsabilityIntuitive user interface with touchpad compatibility Integration with feeder and stacker control software .
- Printing qualityBanding reduction system
- ProductivitySupports printing with multiple queues of configurable widthWorkpiece alignment while printingTest sample printing during productionImage rotation and scaling systemCompatible with variable data printing
- ProductionPiece-to-piece and roll-to-roll printing modesSupport for data exchange with third party MIS softwareJetmaster Cloud integrationImproved ink cost calculations
CMYK monitorThe Jetmaster Series have the added value of being able to monitor and control the printer´s production in practically real time from any part of the world. By using Cloud technologies and in a totally secure manner, you can keep up to date with the work load and operations of the Jetmaster Series, by viewing the infographics, which are so valuable for managing your company:
- Production and number of prints in the last 24 hours
- Ink consumed per colour with graphic representation
- Detailed productivity analysis
- Detailed ink consumption analysis
- No added costs of infrastructure for your organization
- Personalised access control
- Reports are available in real time from any location
- Automatically take advantage of the new reports and versions of the application that are developed