WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your mobile device or computer from which you access a website. Some of these cookies are automatically set to ensure the basic functionality of the website.
On the other hand, there are other types of cookies that provide additional functionalities,
such as those that analyze browsing for commercial purposes. In addition, this website uses Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube plugins to allow access to these social networks and the exchange of content with them. These social networks may also be collecting personal data from users when they browse this website.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spam, spyware or pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive user information, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, ID cards, personal information, etc. The data stored by cookies are of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The web server does not recognize you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not recognize you as the same person because it is actually recognizing the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- DEPENDING ON ITS FUNCTIONALITY.
- Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services of the same as, for example: control traffic and data communication or control fraud related to the security of the service. This type of cookies do not require consent to be installed.
- Preference or personalization cookies: those that allow remembering information about the preferences expressed by the user such as, for example, the language or the number of results to be displayed when a search is performed. When it is the user who chooses these features, cookies do not require the user’s consent to be installed.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of website activity in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data. This type of cookie requires consent to be installed.
- DEPENDING ON WHO MANAGES THEM.
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the person responsible for this website.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the responsible for this website, but by another entity.
- DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED.
- Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time defined by the cookie manager. Persistent cookies will not be kept for more than 24 months.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED OR DISABLED?
At barberan.com the aforementioned cookies will only be installed if the user expressly accepts them. BARBERAN S.A. provides access to this cookies policy so that the user is informed,
We inform you that, given that cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can, in addition to not accepting them, block or disable them by activating the settings on your browser that allow you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Almost all browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically, and also to block them in general or in particular for a specific domain.
The following link includes didactic videos in the form of video tutorials which explain, step by step, how to set the privacy options of the most common browsers, social networks and mobile operating systems: https://www.aepd.es/areas/internet/protege-tu-privacidad.html.
To delete cookies from a website, access your browser settings, where you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic to improve its content and user experience. The rest of the website’s functionalities will remain unchanged.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a Privacy Shield company which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed
detailed information on this topic at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant_search .
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
For any questions, clarification and / or suggestions regarding cookies, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.